Sunday, May 24, 2015

Pull up a seat!

I don't know why someone would choose to remove a perfectly decent appearing car seat (I mean, there are no rips or stains). But if you have to do it, the place to leave it is 43rd Avenue of course! I am sure that the drug smoking losers appreciate having a place to rest their weary bones- all of that smoke could make them lightheaded, poor dears!
 
**** I reported this to 311 on Sunday morning, the day I spotted it. Of course, Sunday afternoon was ~eventful~ to say the least (see next post), and I've been too chicken to go back to the Ave to see if this car seat was hauled away yet. 
As to WHY someone would ditch a car seat, someone suggested that it was from a stolen car that was being used for drag racing (and hence, would need to be as light as possible). Well, nothing surprises me anymore. 

No comments:

Post a Comment