Saturday, October 4, 2014

October 4, 2014-- illegal dumping, offensively bad art

Called in Saturday, Oct. 4, 2014, Complaint # 2014-MLJ-506931
 
Below are photographic highlights of the dumping I noticed this past Saturday (Oct. 4, 2014). Again, this is on 43rd Avenue between 72nd and 74th Streets.
 
If I produced such crappy art, I would be inclined to dump it as well. These drawings convey no depth, no suggestion of three-dimensionality. There is evidence of a rudimentary understanding of shading (the man's lips are decently drawn). The sketch of the man is also slightly more interesting due to the details (the goatee, sunglasses). But overall, I would guess that these drawings were executed by an artist(e) aged 9 years or younger.
 
Oh, was that rude of me? Well, ye great artist(e), I think it's pretty rude of you to dump a pile of crap in my neighborhood! If it were just your lousy drawing I would gladly dispose of it myself, but you also decided to leave me several rusty cans that are too heavy to lift (and that contain who knows what chemicals), some splintery pieces of wood, and, oh yes, your disgusting swivel chair. You are horrible!! I wish I knew where you lived so I could deliver a batch of lousy drawings to your doorstep.




1 comment: