Saturday, July 18, 2015

Gee thanks, 43rd Ave Crappification Group!


The usual crap went down today on 43rd Ave... these insipid scrawlings appeared sometime between my morning cleanup at 10am and now (7:30pm). 



But I painted over them with a quickness!! (not the same shade as the wall, unfortunately, but I wanted to cover the tags lest the scribblers think they have some kind of ownership of the neighborhood). I will enjoy a victory that will be sadly short-lived, as I fully expect new tags to appear tonight :(



Meanwhile, in case you don't believe my tales of 43rd Ave Whitefish (as, indeed, I haven't posted any pix lately), behold the following:
              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

By the end of the day, I had sustained a cut and some bruises. No one said amateur garbage haulin' was easy!



No comments:

Post a Comment