Sunday, June 21, 2015

They have a frontyard full of sh*t, What can I do about it?

(Post title is a paraphrase of the ol' 80s song "Do It Clean" by Echo and the Bunnymen)
 
 
This is the lawn that temporarily housed the disgusting, broken, and overflowing clothing bin (see previous posts). For those nostalgic for filth, fear not! The collection of barely bagged or outright unbagged household trash is growing again.



The tree on the front lawn has even started to bloom accordingly: check out these lovely garbage blossoms!
 
 
P.S. [only read this if you are NOT prone to cringing and vomiting] The title of this post brought to mind the scatological encounters I had during this weekend's 43rd Avenue cleanup: I found two huge piles of feces. One was right in the middle of the sidewalk (thankfully on the side with less foot traffic, but still!), and the other was along the curb. This did not look like dog poo; plus, there were fecally-stained napkins around the pile, so I'm pretty sure the sh*tters were human. People around here are freakin DISGUSTING. First the plastic bags full of urine, then the Starbux cups full of crap, and now just outright crap on the street. Every time I think I've seen just about the nastiest thing a human being can do on a so-called-civilized city's street, I find something new. At least when folks crapped in Starbux cups I could pick them up (with one of those picker things, not my hands) and transfer them to a garbage bag. But I'm not going to mess with piles of loose street crap. The rain will have to take care of those. Meanwhile, I harbor fantasies of the losers from the corner crack house stumbling and falling face first into one of these piles. Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
P.P.S. Speaking of the druggy/crackhouse 43rd Avenue losers: I was just catching up on my reading of the COMET web site, and I saw that last month someone was stabbed and robbed of his cell phone on Queens Blvd and 74th Street. Thankfully the perpetrator was arrested. He's 17 and a member of "a well-known gang." Great. So this happened about 3 blocks away from the 74th Street crackhouse. I'll bet  the a-hole mugger/stabby kid has hung out with the other upstanding people who frequent that edifice. :o( 
   

No comments:

Post a Comment