Wednesday, April 15, 2015

I scream, you scream, we all scream, for whatever's in the ice cream truck


This badboy was parked in front of the "empty" corner house (AKA, the 43rd Ave WackyWeeders clubhouse). I guess this corner does a booming biz around 9:30/10 pm, because the truck hung out there for a good 30 minutes. The engine was running the whole time, but thankfully the jingle wasn't playing. I finally got fed up (no, not with ice cream), and went out there to see what the fork was going on. I stood at the window for a good 5 minutes I tell you, but no one took my order! Perhaps the peeps inside saw that I was too fat and thought they were doing me a favor by ignoring me (but I REALLY could have gone for a vanilla softserve cone!). Another possibility is that this here ice cream truck is about as authentic as the one driven by Billy Corgan. I suspect that the driver was selling something, but it wasn't ice cream (nor fake ice cream like those toxic-"-looking Spongebob bars). 

************************************************
Meanwhile, back at the ranch...
Here are some goodies that the 43rd Ave  Meet-Up group left behind :(




No comments:

Post a Comment